deltatre is pleased to announce the new release of Diva, its advanced sport video player.
Since Diva was launched onto the market in 2011, its cutting-edge features have been the choice of top rights-holders for the provision of a multi-platform coverage of global sporting events.
The new Diva 1.2 sees a compelling redesign of its graphic interface in addition to new features, which will allow a renewed smooth user-experience and leverage monetisation & ROI opportunities for rights-holders.
The following list encompasses a series of new features:
• Improved user experience
• New look-and-feel
• Advertising management extended to the mobile version (pre-rolls and post-rolls)
• Analytics extended to the mobile version
• Smartphone-optimized HTML sport overlays
• Enhanced Video QOS tracking (Conviva and Akamai)
• Entitlement check/login/pay-per-view support
• Available for Windows Phone 8
A new Diva 1.3 version is going to be released before the upcoming biggest football competition in Brazil and will feature, amongst other features, multi-angle and multi-stream views.
In this fast-evolving digital media landscape, deltatre’s Diva enables sport brands to connect with fans on multiple platforms generating a higher return on investment.
Get in touch with deltatre and find out more about the new Diva: firstname.lastname@example.org