The 2015 edition of the SportAccord convention (April 19th-24th) will be staged in Sochi, Russia, where deltatre will participate bringing its cutting-edge digital and broadcast solutions with a specific focus on making the difference in the digital, mobile and social domains.
In line with deltatre’s push for the most innovative solutions, at the SportAccord’s 6-day gathering the company will showcase two of its newest solutions for media rights holders and event owners, SportTeller and the Digital Host Services (DHS), including several other demos.
Showcasing at deltatre’s booth #44 are the following demos:
• Digital Host Services (DHS): a range of white label components & services for event owners to offer enhanced content, improved production workflows and additional revenue streams to their licensees.
• SportTeller: deltatre will demonstrate SportTeller, its sport storytelling tool for federations, broadcasters, clubs, brands and sponsors who want to tell sporting stories and promote their brands visually in a new, powerful way.
• Diva & LiveBlogging: see demos of deltatre’s groundbreaking video player Diva and the LiveBlogging platform, which have supported broadcasters deliver the Sochi Games and the 2014 FIFA World Cup™. These two major events in 2014 have generated the highest number of online video streams in the history of the Olympics & the most data ever streamed for an online football event.
• Pocket: deltatre will demo its cutting-edge sports mobile solution for federations, brands & rights owners. Pocket combines versatility and marketability to help clients develop their communities and promote their disciplines easily and effectively.
• Forge: deltatre’s sports leading content management system. A powerful, user-friendly system designed to deliver great sport stories, and keep abreast of the latest technological developments.