At deltatre we really believe in being a sustainable company and we make sure our responsibilities towards the environment and all the employees are fulfilled.
As a minimum, we perform the below list of sustainable actions:
- Recurring donations to Muindi Semi di Sorriso Onlus (www.muindionlus.org) and Adisco (www.adisco.it)
- Sponsorship of the Sporting Association open to the staff and their relatives
- Formally committed to employ, retain and develop the abilities of disabled staff
- ISO9001 certified – the internationally recognised standard for Quality Management
- Evaluation of the environmental elements in the suppliers’ selection process and infrastructural decisions
- Attention to separated rubbish collection, beyond standard legal obligations for garbage disposal
- Priority given to “fair trade” products for the vending machine
- Time flexibility to meet the personal needs of the staff
- Willingness to welcome part-time requests, in particular for new mothers
- Agreement with a nursery close to the company’s offices
- Internal bike parking to promote the sustainable mobility
- Commitment to develop a collaboration with the University and the Polytechnic to promote employment for students and recent graduates.