The Associate Video Operator & Editor opportunity is ideal for new grads or undergrads, looking to break into sports and ready for their next big challenge.
deltatre is looking for sharp, football fans to join our team and enlarge our Events Operators team. Come on board and you will be involved in one of the most dynamic and exciting Sports competitions in the world, at the heart of digital sports and on the forefront of Sports Media innovation.
Be part of live Sports events from our Operation Center, a high-tech backstage environment where your editorial and storytelling activities will be seen by millions of passionate Football fans across the globe; are you willing to accept the challenge?
· EDUCATION: In possession of/pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Film, Media or related field.
· EXPERIENCE: previous experience in creating and managing content, and publishing to live streams is a plus.
· Passion for sports and a strong knowledge of teams/schools, players and storylines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize work in fast paced environment and multitask.
· Strong interpersonal skills; Comfortable interacting with individuals at all levels of an organization, particularly senior levels.
· Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to anticipate, prioritize, and fulfill multiple tasks with attention to details and deadlines.
· Experience working with a variety of video editing, motion graphics, compositing, visual effects and digital content management systems.
· Flexible schedule: Sporting events take place all around the world, on nights, weekends, holidays and everything in-between.