We are looking for a .Net developer to build web sites and web application for the .NET Microsoft Platform. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support being part of a geographically distributed project team.
In this role, you should be able to write code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
What will you be doing?
You will work on complex software development projects in the sports domain, developing back end solutions, while working closely with the project Architect, Product/Project Management and other contributors to solve diverse technical challenges
If you love software and you want to demonstrate your ability to develop innovative solutions, you are ready for the Deltatre challenge!
What are you waiting for? Apply now to demonstrate your skills, attention to detail and enthusiasm!
What is required?
Strong programming skills:
- OOA/OOP background
- C# expertise
- .NET Framework knowledge
- Clean code, covered by unit and integration tests and documentation
What about you?
- You have an insatiable craving for making applications more consistent and reliable over time;
- You believe you can automate everything, and you can identify opportunities to remove manual processes;
- You are passionate about quality and can engineer it at all stages of software development. You are able to design and develop a quality pipeline that requires as little human intervention as possible;
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, collaborative environment with an incredibly innovative and exciting suite of products;
- You are committed to drive projects to completion independently and creatively;
- You follow current technology trends and improvements;
- You think ahead and build for the future;
- You are passionate and contribute often to open source projects.
What else should stand me out?
- Knowledge of OOP principles (Design Patterns, SOLID, DRY, YAGNI);
- Familiarity with Extreme Programming practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Refactoring);
- Familiarity with live video Streaming and encoding technologies;
- Knowledge of Event Sourcing and CQRS;
- Knowledge of scalability and performance challenges of server-side code. You can design and develop horizontally scalable, resilient and high performance REST services;
- Knowledge of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS models;
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and hands-on experience in at least one cloud platform: Microsoft Azure preferred; You are able to design and develop cloud-based systems and operate them in an automated fashion;
- Knowledge of MS-SQL Server, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Dockers, JSON communication;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET stack (ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#);
- Experience with Microsoft TFS, comfortable with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environments;
- Experience with installation and deployment of servers and open source platforms;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Microsoft certifications.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is needed for a successful candidate.
Experience: 3 or more years of experience are needed.