We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to develop and maintain functional secure networks for large sport events. In this role, you should have excellent problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of network administration and architecture.
We expect this role being able to provide design, management and support for LAN, WAN and Internet Connectivity. Your goal will be to establish networks that cater to customer needs, maintaining it and troubleshooting network problems.
In this role the facility to deal with different stakeholders is key. The ability to work being accurate and reliable is fundamental in a context in which multi-tasking and time management are relevant to be successful.
- Establishing networking environment by designing system configuration, system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards;
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades;
- Collaborating with 3rd parties network architects on network implementation and optimization;
- Securing network system by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access;
- Design network implementation for existing or new Deltatre premises (permanent or temporary) or sport events tournament networks;
- Live event support on premises or on remote venues during main sport events;
- Support system engineers in maintaining Windows and Linux systems;
- Support to administer and maintain Deltatre autonomous system registration and configuration, managing and establishing peering agreements.