Wee are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. You will see the big picture and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.A great solution architect has a strong technical background and excellent IT skills. They are experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
The Solution Architect is mainly an operational role, and as such he will be involved in projects as required in delivering the solution.
You must be an experienced hands-on Integration Engineer as well as an integration team leader, with great international skills, analytical mind and get things done attitude. You will be working with developers, PMs, contractors, and end-customers in order to create, implement and install our solution.
- Accountable for all the build of a program or project, the technological choices in the projects in terms of software and hardware architectures and programming technical choices
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Perform end-to-end test to verify the integration for product owner sign off and approve final product before launch
- Perform technical integration activities of the existing client platform
- Business analysis to ensure that product owners requirements are clearly understood
- Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization.
- Continued support of the successful accounts for the company including product delivery commitments and road-mapping processes.
The ideal Candidate should also have a strong grasp on topics such as:
- Analytics and QoS
- Strong knowledge of REST API best practices and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of .Net technology
- Strong knowledge of Mobile application build
- Strong knowledge and experience on Application Lifecycle Management
- Experience from the TV or online video or streaming industry
- Video acquisition, encoding, streaming
- Understanding of Video codec, streaming protocols and networks
- Design, development and integration of custom application
- Mentoring team members on technologies, coding standards, and existing system architecture.
- Understanding/designing complex system architecture
- Deep understanding of Cloud architecture and application deployment
- Client-side technologies for building rich application (Angular, React)
Work Experience & Skills
- Proven experience as software architect
- Proven experience in adopting Lean and Agile methodologies
- Experience in leading integration teams
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Proven experience with the Cloud platforms offering
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities, ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field