We are looking for a Test engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
This technician role plays an important part in our company's web application development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an experience in web testing and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like to meet you.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and execute testing activities
- Develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes (e.g. JMeter)
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (e.g. JMeter, Selenium)
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
In return we can offer you:
- A friendly, relaxed and flexible work environment in Wimbledon
- A competitive salary with good benefits for permanent employees
- Support with your career development and access to training
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone for a screening and those who meet the requirements will be invited to a face-to-face interview.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.