We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our distributed team. You will be responsible for building the "client-side" of our web applications. You should be able to translate our customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you're interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Work Esperience & Skills
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Experience with common front-end development tools and preprocessors such as Grunt, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging, Karma.js, Mocha/Chai, Jest, or similar
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, TFS
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field or proven work experience
- Nice to have: React.js Vue.js, Angular.js, CSS GRID, GraphQL, familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send a short letter of application and curriculum vitae by e-mail to: Global.Talent.Acquisition@deltatre.com.
Please note we will contact only shortlisted candidates