Deltatre are looking for an experienced service manager to lead the delivery for broadcast services to high profile customers in the sports industry. Based out of South Wimbledon, but with frequent work Stockley Park (nr. Heathrow), the successful applicant will work to deliver the deltatre value proposition, including data management and broadcast graphics operations. Responsible for coordinating a team of 20+ part time operators, the role will also include being heavily involved in day-to-day operations and customer management. The successful applicant will have a love of sport and an expertise in football. They will have a deep understanding of the live broadcast environment and production requirements. On-site responsibility, in partnership with the Technology team, will involve the testing and operation of deltatre hardware and software and as such will require an individual with strong IT skills and an earned confidence when working with complex IT systems.
- All aspects of service management and delivery, sometimes for multiple projects.
- Scheduling for all full time, part time and freelance staff working on projects. As well as coordination on hardware allocations
- Writing and maintaining project documentation. Evaluating and updating processes as required. Ensuring all operations have effective and regularly updated checklists, ensuring minimal risk during delivery.
- Ensuring that all on-site operations related to projects are delivered successfully.
- Maintaining budget and capacity for the project, in coordination with PMO
- Liaising with third party suppliers in the delivery of the project.
- Managing debrief and reporting processes on project, ensuring that all live operations issues are reported in a timely manner.
- Capturing and communicating commercial and development opportunities to the relevant internal teams within deltatre
- Assisting with recruitment and training process for new staff where applicable.
- Organising project related travel and logistics where required
- Strong knowledge of sport, specifically football (Essential)
- Experience in the TV broadcast sector (Essential)
- Management experience both of technologies and personnel (Essential)
- Knowledge and understanding of VizRT graphics platform (Desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of software development process, including QA (Desirable)
- Confident in presenting to senior stakeholders � both in the context of project management and/or in the sales process (Essential)
- Educated to degree level (Desirable)
- Certification in Project Management Prince 2 or Agile (Desirable)
- Full and clean driving licence (Desirable)
How to Apply
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you have any special requirements for the interview process.
Depending on the role the interview may include a practical test as well as an interview.
Interested candidates are invited to send a short letter of application and curriculum vitae by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we can only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.