The Lead Full Stack Developer will need to be able to hit the ground running developing the company's core web applications contributing to the maintenance of the existent ones and to the creation of new ones depending on the project. You will have full-stack experience from developing user-friendly interfaces right through to deployment and everything in between. You will also need to have excellent communications skills with the ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders and mentor junior developers
To be successful in the role you will need to be able to demonstrate initiative, be able to make critical decisions and be able to own them.
Furthermore, you will have a team player mindset and be able to prioritise tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Leading development work on new and existing projects
- Owning the technical direction and architecture of a solution
- Leading and mentoring a technical team assigned to one or multiple projects
- Involved in scoping, estimation, and sprint planning
- Interact with various multi-disciplinary development teams, project-managers and stakeholders across different locations and time-zones
- Understand client business needs and translate them in a technical vision
Work Experience & Skills
- Expert knowledge of ASP.NET using C#, with strong back-end experience and exposure to the following technologies:
- Essential: MVC, Web API, RESTful Web Services, SQL, ORM Frameworks, NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, DocumentDB), Designing & Developing for Cloud Technologies (Preferably Microsoft Azure),
- Extensive experience in SOLID principles and design patterns, TDD/BDD, and CI & CD (especially on Cloud environments such as Azure)
- Proven experience with B2C solution architecture, requirement gathering, task estimation, and sprint planning
- Strong understanding of security, performance tuning and optimization
- Well versed with Agile methodologies and ceremonies, use of TFS and Git-flow processes
- Any experience with Video Streaming, Mobile or OTT development would be desirable
Strategic & Operations
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts
- Ability to work in teams with strong interpersonal skills and mentoring experience.
- Ability to present skills and able to present in front of client for required technical concepts.
- Coaching skills with ability to step outside role confines and help teach other team members
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions
- Well versed with the state of the art technologies within Web/Software development and can guide the client and team members as need arise
- Understand the departmental goals and spot potential new business with the client
- Ensure the process and guideline implementation of the development process within the project life cycle
- Ensure project quality and optimisation
- Ensure that product goes through all testing phases and deployment is regulated among development, staging and production environment
- Understand usability practices and able to advise on this to creative, client and team members
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure that projects meet tight deadlines
- Ability to deal with clients and travel to project sites
- Possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills in order to manage a project as a whole
- Ability to line manage team members and mentor them as required
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send a short letter of application and curriculum vitae by e-mail to: Global.Talent.Acquisition@deltatre.com.
Please note we will contact only shortlisted candidates