As a Project Manager, you will act as the day-to-day point of contact for our clients to ensure their needs are met. Using your interpersonal skills, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of large-scale mobile (and web) projects during a build or run phase reporting directly to the Online Vice President - based in Los Angeles - and in close cooperation with different teams across all the geographies.
A strong technical background is mandatory to be fully effective in this role, because you'll be the point of reference for the clients assigned and you�ll be directly involved in all the commercial offers, giving support on the technical side.
- Managing mobile and website projects in conjunction with Technical Leader through a build or run phase;
- Gathering client requirements to create project plans and requirements documents;
- Contributing to the creative, technical and strategic direction of the project by working as a key part of a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team;
- Multiple stakeholder management, including senior clients and Board level;
- Prioritize according to the project need and in line with stakeholder expectations;
- Chair and co-ordinate large meetings and conference calls.
Required Skills:2/3 years� experience in Digital Agencies or in Broadcasters/Mobile Operators as a digital department member;Technical understanding of digital media, including web technologies, online streaming and apps;Experience of mobile and broadcast business, with focus both on products and processes; Fluency, both spoken and in writing in both English and French, is mandatory (additionally, Italian would be an advantage and Dutch and Spanish would be nice to have);Ability to communicate with stakeholders and existing or potential clients in a clear and concise manner, especially during challenging periods;Able to work calmly under pressure of deadlines and delivery, especially in the context of live sports;Available to travel;Interest and love of Sports.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send a short letter of application and curriculum vitae by e-mail to: Global.Talent.Acquisition@deltatre.com.
Please note we will contact only shortlisted candidates