The OTT/Web Technical Service Manager (Digital) is a pivotal role linking a major client and Deltatre's B2B support, and project technical teams. The Technical Service Manager is responsible for handling the day-to-day communications & support for live streaming services, including escalation processes and delivering operational, technical and/or B2C upgrades or modifications.
The OTT/Web Technical Service Manager bridges the technical and business world as you support the services our customer loves. You will work with teams in every department ccollaborating with relevant internal and external stakeholders and resources. The Technical Service Manager will understand the operational needs and capabilities of both the client and Deltatre systems and processes and be able and provide additional 2nd-level support to the client's Customer Service and Content/Publishing Ops team, as required.
The OTT/Web Technical Service Manager will be the lead on all "in-bound" technical questions or issues that may arise during the normal operation of a live streaming event. The responsibilities are associated with a live, subscription-based international sports streaming product.
- Ensures successful delivery of live streaming events by:
- Monitoring streams
- Understanding entire publishing processes: CMS-specific, Acquisition - Encoding and delivery, VOD ingest & playback
- Maintain active knowledge of schedule and changes to schedule
- Maintain active knowledge of client's owned & licensed media rights and how they drive the subscription & advertising offering
- Troubleshoot, report and where applicable solve technical issues
- Create detailed internal and external process documentation
- Improve and expand workflows
- Handle day-to-day communications for B2B/customer support
- Point of Contact for client questions and platform issue
- Train customer to use product effectively
- Manage day-to-day communications and resolution specific to subscribed customer's technical or payment issues
- Address all product-related queries on time
- Monitor and report on day-to-day B2B service operations between the client and Deltatre
- Anticipate and troubleshoot pieces of the workflow and platform that are historically buggy or prone to issues
- Ensure target SLAs, KPIs and client metrics are achieved
- Assist with operational management including; costs, budgeting and capacity control
- Help define pricing models and key operational and customer metrics
- Gain a thorough understanding of Deltatre's services, products, solutions and technologies
- Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of Knowledge Management System(s)
- Provide 2nd-level support to the client's teams: Live Video Ops, Content/Publishing, Customer Service
- Troubleshoot systems integration, compatibility, product level and customer ecosystem faults.
- Understand and evangelize customer service concepts and strategy internally and externally
- Train of internal, external and third-party teams
- Assist with the design, shape and evolution of future B2C group operations
- Liaise with internal and 3rd-party customer payment, subscription and account services
- Liaise with PM for reporting and AM for larger account objectives
- Work on other projects, as required
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send a short letter of application and curriculum vitae by e-mail to: Global.Talent.Acquisition@deltatre.com.
Please note we will contact only shortlisted candidates