Deltatre is currently looking for a talented graphic developer to work on a full-time basis on high-profile technology and multimedia projects within the international sports industry. The successful person will be an experienced Motion Graphics designer with 5 or more years� experience in using 2D and 3D graphic design software in a professional capacity. Working on a wide range of projects, including some of the biggest sporting events in the world, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining graphics projects, working on complex yet intuitive interactive scene designs, scripting, designing and delivering in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will also have experience of live television broadcast with a familiarity with broadcast technologies.
The position will cover a range of projects and may require participation in client meetings and from time to time require out of office hours support around the sports events and or travel to client installation both in the UK and abroad.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe tools including Photoshop and After Effects with experience using expressions or scripts
- Demonstrable skill using the Unity Engine for any purpose
- Knowledge of 3d modelling or animation design software such as 3DS Studio Max, Cinema 4D, Maya or Blender, ideally with experience creating assets for Video Game Engines
- Demonstrable design experience in creating 2d or 3d motion graphics, a design portfolio may be requested
- Experience in Leading project deliveries
- Experience in the television broadcasting industry, with experience in sport
- Experience or willingness to learn alternative platforms and technologies (Vizrt, etc)
- Experience working with data sets and feeds, preferably sports data is desirable
- Good knowledge of sport, preferably football, tennis or cricket
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts
- High level of attention to detail, with a focus on quality in all outputs
- Ability to work in teams with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to present skills and share knowledge in internal seminars and workshops
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure that projects meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel when required both within UK and abroad
- Willingness to work evening and weekends if and when required for projects deliveries
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity and ethics
- Thrives in a global, multi-cultural corporate environment
How to apply
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you have any special requirements for the interview process.
Depending on the role the interview may include a practical test as well as an interview.
Interested candidates are invited to send a short letter of application and curriculum vitae by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we can only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.