As Senior User Experience Designer, you will be a designer in a multi-disciplinary team and together creating award-winning client work.
This is a role for an individual with strong design skills, and the ability to balancing multiple projects at once.
As a user experience designer, you will focus on creating easy and enjoyable user experiences for our clients in pitches and projects. You will immerse yourself in the user's world figuring out how to best fit into their life. You will validate a design approach by conducting various forms of user testing. All while making sure we address our client's business objectives.
- On selected projects lead the UX design process including scoping, planning, executing, testing, collaborating with other UI and UX designers under the supervision of a Senior User Experience Designer
- Estimate UX activities in the context of a project timeline
- Get an understanding of business objectives together with account managers. Work with tech leads to discover technological opportunities and constraints.
- Test design hypothesis at every stage and iterate on those in order to quantify the value of UX design effort
- Conduct user research, reviewing analytics, develop content strategy, creating data visualizations, writing user stories, etc
- Mentor, inspire, and provide support to less experienced designers. Delegate work to intermediate and junior UX designers.
- Facilitate workshops with clients and internal teams.
- Develop and refine the UX design process and best practices
- Continually improve upon presentation skills and ways to articulate and defend design decisions to clients
- Be an expert on one or more core topics (mobile, web, connected TV's, video, conversational interfaces, game consoles, AR, VR etc.)
- Participate in recruiting, screening and interviewing of UX candidates
- Continuously stay informed of current and future UX trends
Qualifications and requirements
- 5+ years' experience in UX design in a professional environment
- An excellent portfolio demonstrating the ability to design easy to use and engaging experiences
- Solid experience of designing for multiple devices and platforms, from mobile to SMART TVs.
- Knowledge of human interface guidelines, standards, and best practices across platforms (web, mobile devices, interactive TV, etc.)
- Experience of common creative software, including Sketch and Adobe CC.
- Ability to prototype experiences and an understanding of user testing methodologies
- Familiarity with Keynote
- An understanding of HTML/CSS and development in general
- Familiar with agile frameworks
- Proficient in spoken and written English. We're a global company.
- Hungry to learn new skills, stay abreast of technical and digital design developments and share learning with the rest of the department.
- Open, flexible attitude in collaborating with other team members
- Passionate about the user experience. A desire and drive to create experiences that people enjoy using.
How to Apply
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you have any special requirements for the interview process.
Depending on the role the interview may include a practical test as well as an interview.Interested candidates are invited to send a short letter of application and curriculum vitae by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease note that we can only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.