We are seeking an experienced User Experience Designer with excellent client facing skills.
It is a wonderful opportunity to work with a well known client and have your work in front of millions of people across the world!
• A portfolio of outstanding work showing 5+ years experience designing workflow, interaction and UX for two or more of the following:
- Large scale consumer or B2B websites
- Interactive web applications/services
- Mobile devices
- Connected TV’s
- Gaming consoles
- Conversational interfaces
• Understanding of basic human interface guidelines, standards, and best practices across platforms
• Effective communication skills (conversation and writing), especially focused presenting and defending UX designs and decisions
• Familiar with Agile frameworks
• Able to efficiently manage workload, including work on multiple projects
• Detail-oriented and desire to innovate
• Willingness to listen, incorporate multiple points of input into design, while also standing ground to voice your own opinions
• Open, flexible attitude and embodies a can-do spirit in collaborating with other designers, developers and extended team members
• Curious and open to discover sports and have good knowledge of them
In return we can offer you:
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone for a screening and those who meet the requirements will be invited to a face-to-face interview.
Please provide a link or details of how to access your portfolio.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.