Deltatre is the global leader in fan-first video experiences for the sport, media and entertainment industries. Many human activities have a negative impact on the environment and we recognize that our responsibility to the environment goes beyond legal and regulatory requirements.
We acknowledge the climate emergency, and the need to align our goals to ensure global warming is within 1.5 degrees.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance. This forms an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, in order to have a positive influence on our industry and the clients we serve.
Therefore, our focus is to:
- Identify our environmental impact and put in place secure controls and structures to reduce their effects.
- Protect the environment while carrying out our activities, being mindful of biodiversity and ecosystems, and using sustainable resources where possible.
- Ensure that we are aware and compliant in environmental legislation and other voluntary obligations that are relevant to our business and climate change mitigation.
- Minimize consumption, manage waste streams, and optimize environmental efficiency within the organization.
- Generate employee awareness of our environmental goals, and ensure commitment to reduce adverse impacts through training to ensure full employee cooperation.
- Strengthen our supply chain by working with environmentally aware suppliers who have been selected on their environmental criteria.
- Create awareness of this environmental statement within the organization by communicating it throughout the business and to interested parties.
- Implement objectives and targets to improve our environmental performance, which can be enshrined in our environmental business strategy.
This statement will be reviewed annually.