Join us and transform the world of sport and entertainmentExplore roles
"If I can give any advice to anyone, it would be to follow your ambitions and your passions"
Senior Product Manager
"I've got a friend who regularly refers to me at parties, saying, ‘Oh, this is Pete, he's got the coolest job in the world"
OTT Division | VP
"There’s a great team spirit and everyone’s just really nice and friendly"
UK Secretary & Premises Manager
"People are really technically capable with huge talent, which means you can learn"
Lead Platform Engineer (AXIS)
"When I wake up in the morning, I never think, ‘Oh no, I have to go to work.’ I always go to the office with a smile!"
Lan Anh Nguyen
"People love it here! They feel like this is their family and their home"
Head of Global Accounting
"The CEO always taught me to be who I was and encouraged a great culture, so I tried to follow on that principle as well"
Senior Director, Corporate IT
"It’s a really family-friendly environment. They’re really understanding about everyone's individual situation"
Lead UX/UI Design
"The beauty of working here is that when things change, Deltatre is really open to embracing new technology"
Technical Product Owner
"You share knowledge rather than holding onto it. It makes everybody grow"
Senior Operations Manager
"I’ve always felt that the company looks at each person as a person"
Manager - UI Engineering
"Working here is like being part of the events, even if you are not a player on the field"
"This company has been around for 30 plus years, but within it you kind of have this start-up feel. We have a lot of visibility and exposure to changes"
Senior Program Manager & Business Lead, NFL Web & Apps
"I’ve learned a lot about technology, and also about working in a team. If you want to work in Deltatre, teamwork is very important"
Is This You?
1. Forward thinking
- Treading new ground excites you.
- If a manual doesn’t exist, you write your own.
- You’re driven to change the world as we know it.
- You don’t need – or want – someone looking over your shoulder.
- Organisation and creativity come naturally to you.
- You own what you do.
- Forever reimagining and experimenting, you’re relentlessly curious.
- A career with technology at the heart is what makes you tick.
- Innovation is more than a buzzword to you, it’s a mantra.
- Never one to pass the buck, you are accountable.
- You own your mistakes – and you learn from them.
- You trust yourself, you trust your team. You’re loyal, open, and you in turn are trusted.
- You refuse to settle.
- Striving to be the best is your norm – you never stop learning.
- You set your own goals and you help us exceed ours.
- You have a voice, but you listen as much as you are heard.
- You embrace contrasting viewpoints, and welcome difference.
- You’re willing to change your mind.
- Whatever stage of your career you're at, you ooze positivity.
- Motivating others is your secret weapon.
- You guide, give feedback, and nurture others.
- You pursue excellence, always.
- You’re spurred on by – and learn from – results.
- You make our customers come back for more.