Reporting into the Director of Product Marketing and Communications, the PR Manager will be responsible for growing awareness of Deltatre’s solutions portfolio with the leading business and trade media outlets around the world. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with agency experience looking to move in-house and really ‘get under the hood’ of what makes a global tech business worth hundreds of millions of dollars tick.
As the owner of all PR initiatives, the successful candidate will have a direct impact on the success of the Brand and Communications team and exposure to some of the most exciting media events around the world.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and delivering Deltatre’s media relations strategy on a daily basis, including the creation and distribution of press releases.
Acting as primary liaison between journalists and Deltatre, fielding initial enquiries, and briefing executive team before interview opportunities.
- Establishing and raising the profile of an internal network of thought leaders within the business.
Managing relations with industry groups and associations.
- Seeking ‘issue jump’ opportunities based on trends in the sport and entertainment broadcast sector and placing relevant thought leaders for comment where appropriate.
Managing incoming media enquiries, drafting responses and gaining appropriate sign-off with relevant stakeholders.
- Producing relevant reporting for senior stakeholders across the business.
Managing a comprehensive industry and business awards calendar, drafting all applications and attending relevant events.
- Offering ad-hoc writing support to the Brand and Communications team.