You will be involved in top class OTT project development in the sports domain.
We are looking for talented individuals able to combine a positive and proactive approach with strong work ethic, integrity, friendliness and attention to detail.
Our Senior .NET Engineer will be responsible for the specification, architecture and development of service-oriented applications using .NET in an agile, multi-disciplinary team.
We are looking for a passionate developer who has a love for technology, and experience within the following disciplines:
- C# expertise;
- .NET Framework knowledge;
- Ability to write clean, effective and maintainable code, covered by tests;
- Knowledge of OOP principles (Design Patterns, SOLID, DRY, YAGNI);
- Knowledge of Event Sourcing and CQRS;
- Familiarity with Extreme Programming practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Refactoring);
- Knowledge of scalability and performance challenges of server-side code. You can design and develop horizontally scalable, resilient and high-performance REST services;
Catch our attention with:
- Experience with High Traffic Public Web Sites;
- Familiarity with Live Streaming and Stream Encoding technologies;
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies and hands-on experience in at least one cloud platform (Azure is preferable);
- Knowledge of MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Dockers;
- Mastering Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environments.